Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Hair... Again.

Hey. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been really busy with school and cheering. I am getting so much work and then I have practice every day. So, I really haven't taken any pictures or have been anywhere that would be blog-worthy. Last weekend, my Mom picked me up from practice and told me that I was going to get my hair cut and colored. We headed to Auntie Jeannie's shop and I got my hair done. I really love how it came out. Thank you, Auntie Jeannie!


6 comments:

Jemmmma said...

You're very welcome! It looks great! I love it!

Mary S. said...

I love you as a brunette! I always teased you when you were little that I would color you blonde when you were older but I love you dark too. You're lucky, you can go either way!

Kate said...

you look beautiful!! so sexy....love you!

Kelli said...

uhhhh,ummmm...thanks Mom $85 later!?!?!?!?
heehee

She's a beauty! What a combo between Joe & I. Pretty dang cute!

Katie said...

u sizzle!

Katie said...

how come your lil head is not on my follow my blog list?

u no love me?