Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend :]

Recent pictures! Finally! Here are pictures of the past Labor Day weekend. My family, my friends, and I headed up to Orland, Maine for vacation. Our cabin was pretty much disgusting, but the Betts' camp was so awesome and fun. There was never a dull moment. My friends and I laughed the whole time. When we first got to our cabin, I didn't think that I would have a good time, but when arriving at the Camp, I knew that it would be a cool place to be. I loved all the people that I met, and my friends and I have so many quotes from the weekend. It was the perfect way to end summer.

The pictures are in order of when they were actually taken. So you can see our daily activities.




"Down the gullett."

Lizzy: "Hey guys!!!"
Alyx: "GET BACK TO WORK!!"


"That's boring."





4 comments:

Katie said...

i'm so glad u came
great pics
down the gullett!
hahaha
i live with that

i am so cool in that pic. really, i am.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah love the pic of rielly

Mary S. said...

Ohh, who's the cute boy? Summer romance???

Annette said...

Hey Cassidy,
It was great to meet you and your family. So glad you had a good time. Just wish the water wasn't so rough because you probably would have spent the whole weekend on Toddy Pond - knee boarding-skiing-tubing-etc. Have a good school year and say hello to Lizzy and Alyx! We will always think of you when we see your clothespins :)