Tuesday, October 21, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew!

Hey people! I have been super busy lately, so that is the reason why my blog has been a total dud. But, I thought that I should just let you know what's going on, and show you some pictures of a show I went to. Well, I have been getting a ton of school work, and have been cheering my butt off, so time is very limited. I have been working really hard to get good grades, and they are getting better and better. As for cheering, our first competition is on Sunday, so we're just trying our hardest to be completely prepared for it. We are a lot better than last year, which was our first goal, but now we have to raise the bar and step up to be better than all of the other teams. It's such a great experience. Now, let me tell you about a show I went to a couple weeks back. My friend Hannah brought me and some other friends to see the America's Best Dance Crew Tour show in Boston. If you don't know, America's Best Dance Crew is a popular show on MTV where many dance crews dance against each other and try to win. All of the dancing was amazing. The music was so loud and good, so it was fun to dance. I got some really good pictures of the dancing, and of just the overall night, so here are a few.



6 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Ooo looks like fun! Why wasn't I invited? HAHA

Mary S. said...

That looks like so much fun!
You're looking very hot hot hot!

Kate said...

Amazing!! I'm totally jealous...

Kate said...

p.s. - you have just inspired me to work harder and be better in school, just fyi. lol

Kelli said...

Cass, you are one beauty! WOW!

♥ you!!!

Katie said...

yes you look amazing!