Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best Friends <3

It has been a while since I have posted, and I don't really have an excuse. Really, I have just been doing homework, reading, and going to cheerleading practice. I'm on an All Star cheering team now, since my school season has ended, and I love it. I'm glad to still be cheering. When I'm not cheering, I'm doing school work. Also, I was reading Breaking Dawn, which is the fourth book in the Twilight series, but I fninshed last night. Now I have more time on my hands. I was addicted to the book, and rarely did anything else besides read it. So, since I have more time, I thought that I'd post on here. I have a lot of things I can post about, so I'm going to try and get everybody up to date. These pictures are from a few weeks ago; the day before Thanksgiving vacation. My friend Alyx was home from boarding school, and Lizzy and I got out early from school. We all went to my house and watched 30 Days of Night. Then, we went to Lizzy's house and took pictures of us jumping off of her porch and on the trampoline. Later, we went to see Twilight at the movies, and it was sooo awesome. Totally as good as the book. I thought that I wouldn't like the movie, but it really was true to the book. So, here are some pictures from the afternoon. I'll get more pictures up soon. Hopefully I will find the time and energy to post all of the recent pictures I have.


1 comment:

Mary S. said...

Crazy ass teeneagers!
Love the angles of your pics and especially love the action shots!