Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bringin' 80's Back

My friend Ariel had her sweet sixteen party last night. It was held at a hall in Ipswich. The theme was 80's. There were sayings all over the walls. For example, there was "she blinded me with science," and "I was what Willis was talking about." It was funny. All of the girls were really dressed up, but the guys didn't know how to dress, so they didn't. Anyways, the party was really fun and the DJ played really good 80's songs. I went to Wet Seal to get my outfit. Wet Seal has so many retro clothes; it's awesome. I got my leggings, this sweatshirt, and a reversable halter top for $17. It was a wicked good deal. I felt like a freak buying all of the clothes because they were so bright, but I was happy with my overall outfit. Almost all the girls were wearing neon leggings, which was funny. I wish people dressed like this still. I felt so weird, but cool! I would totally wear these things out, just not all together... lol.


My eye make-up took me a long time!
It looked better before the party, because I sweat a lot.
But I wanted to show it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot chika

Kristin said...

Hi Cassidy,
I am friends with your Auntie Katie and actually cousins with your Auntie Jodi. Just passing by and saw your very cute 80's pictures. It's so funny that the
80's styles are all back. I grew up in that decade, everything was flurescent and i loved it! Have fun rockin the 80's look, you rock it well!
love,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Cassidy!
your favorite cousin isnt on your links :[
haha

~kelsey