Friday, July 4, 2008

Partaaay!

So, school ended a few weeks ago, and I decided to throw a party. My original plan was to have it on the houseboat, but the weather made it not such a great idea, with rain and such. Instead, I just had it at the house. It was still fun. We watched a movie and hung around outside playing badminton, listening to music, playing basketball, etc. Though it would have been a lot better on the boat, I still had fun. The ironic thing was, I planned to have it the next day originally, then saw that it was supposed to rain, so I moved it to a day earlier, which was really rainy. The original day was extremely nice, too. Just my luck, seriously. Anyways, I invited a bunch of people, but some couldn't some. So it ended up just being a few of us, which was fine. Here are a few pictures from the night.

That night, Alyx and I declared that our summer anthem was Summertime, by New Kids on the Block. Here are the lyrics to the chorus, just to complete this post. :)

I think about you in the summertime

And all the good times we had, baby.

Been a few years and I can’t deny,

The thought of you still makes me crazy,

I think about you in the summertime,

I’m sittin’ here in the sun with you on my mind.

You’re my, my summertime.

No comments: