Sunday, May 25, 2008

Earth Fest!!! <3

Well yesterday was the BEST DAY EVER!
I went into Boston with my friends
Lizzy, Lydia, Allie, and Gabby for Earth Fest.
Earth Fest is a festival where a bunch of bands play.
The bands that played were The Help, BoDeans,
The English Beats, Cracker, and Cake.
The whole thing is free and you walk around
and people hand you things, or you can take it.
I literally had a huge (free) tote bag full
of free things I got from just wandering around.
My friend Allie's aunt got us all VIP passes.
These passes gave us free food and the option
to go in a secluded area where you could eat, get a massage,
or possibly meet the bands. and GUESS WHAT??
WE MET ONE! and it was amazing.
I must say it was the best moment of my life.
We met a local band called The Help and we got their autographs.
Then later, we got a picture with two of the members.
I also got a shirt that a member from Cake signed.
And I got a free shirt from a member of The Help.
I had the BEST time and I am definitely going every year!

3 comments:

Mary S. said...

Finally!!! A new post!
I'm telling your mother that you're a groupie!haha! Looks like fun, you are just like your Mom at your age. I bet she wishes she went with you.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

i love the band cake!
they are so cool

auntie katie

Anonymous said...

earth day smells like rotten tomatoes